Sep 15, 2012

TAG 1yr anniversary Show


Here's my contribution to Toy Art Gallery's 1 year anniversary show held at their Melrose gallery today!. A bit of a remix off of an old design. I think I've made this my "default" custom as I've used this piece on quite a few occasions for group shows in the past. All of the parts are readily available for me to cast so it makes for a simple and quick custom. The only thing that needs to be done is to add different weapons/equipment to make it different from the other versions. 


To prevent myself from getting too lazy, I'm discontinuing this design for good. And to insure I do so I've taken the "master" copies of the arms and legs and used it for this piece. This prevents any future duplicates from being mold and cast.

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment