Oct 6, 2012

Macross Con 2012 Flier


Here's some nerd stuff for everyone to checkout. Every year Macrossworld.com holds it's very own convention for all of it's fans. It's a fan organized event and is not actually sanctioned by any official Macross entities. The event is fairly small considering its labeled as a "Con" but has a unique underground-ish feel to it and draws a good 60-80 attendees every year (based on my past experiences). I guess it's an "Unofficial Con" to be exact.

Admissions is free and you can just show up at the day of the event. However, they normally like to have everyone preregister to better prepare for the event. You can go here to do so: Registration

This year I was given the honor to produce the con's exclusive toy. You can check it out on my previous posts about the "Thunderbolt" piece. I'll have 20 pieces up for grabs @ $125 a pop. Hopefully I can have an additional 5 pieces with specialty paint schemes as well.

Anyhow, if you're in the southern Cali area on the 21st feel free to check it out..... it's gonna be one hell of a nerd fest but WTH lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment